JM Enviro is associated with a company, M/s GFS Trading and Contracting Company established in Kuwait in 1995 by Mr. Tomar. In a span of nearly TWENTY years GFS achieved a good experience in Water and Wastewater Treatment field. An innovative Technology of Biological Treatment which operates without electricity and doesn't require any changes in the existing infrastructure or any new structure means it's an In-Situ waste water treatment technology was developed by GFS in Kuwait under expert guidance of Dr. Mamta Tomar.
The Company carried out extensive survey and research works to study various possible options as stated underneath to treat the waste water in pumping stations, Sewage Treatment Plants and sanitary networks in order to control odour emission and to reduce pollutants concentration in waste water discharged to the sea or any other water body.
After successful execution of different projects based on above mentioned technology it was transferred to India in the year 2005 under the name of M/s J M Enviro Technologies Pvt. Ltd in Delhi with the objective of making our SACRED RIVERS pollution free.
Firstl,y we were confined to the field of BIOREMEDIATION OF WASTEWATER with ABR Technology in Delhi. Later we expanded in other States of India and executed quite many projects based on ABR outside Delhi.
We had in collaboration with World Wild Life Fund for Nature (WWF) conducted a pilot Project under “Living Ganga Programme" on-channel treatment of waste water in Singhpur-Kalyanpur drain at Kanpur, The project was monitored by four independent organization including IIT Kanpur. The odour generation and emission was completely controlled within few hrs along with significant reduction in the levels of BOD and TSS, which were much less than the CPCB standard limits. We have achieved remarkable results. AT PRESENT WE PROUDLY ANNOUNCE FOR COMPLETING 50+ PROJECTS ON IN-SITU TREATMENT OF WASTEWATER WITH ABR TECHNOLOGY.
Our work of Wastewater treatment in Rivers, Lakes & ponds has been appreciated by many Governmental Authorities such as MMRDA (Mumbai Metropolitan Regional Development Authority), DDA (Delhi Development Authority), NDMC (New Delhi Municipal Corporation), and DJB (Delhi Jal Board), CPWD etc. even our technology is approved by CPCB (Central Pollution Control Board).
We have registered our presence in the field of Construction, Operation & Maintenance of Sewage and Industrial Effluent Treatment Plants also and executed many projects in Punjab, Haryana & Maharashtra.
The protection of environment from hazardous effects of gas, liquid and solid pollutants shall be the responsibility of each human being. JM Enviro firmly believes in this aspect and try to serve the mankind through its activities.
- Design and implement the most economical waste water treatment systems consuming the least energy & space.
- Complete Control of generation and emission of Odorous Pollutants.
- Monitoring the discharge of untreated wastes into the sea through their quality Products.
- Control of marine water and aquaculture pollution with our technology of ABR.
- Accurate assessment of various pollutants through their quality estimation equipment and relevant products.
- Providing a safe and hygienic environment for laboratory personals through their specialty products.
- Very well equipped with all pollution measuring and water/ wastewater testing Equipment.
The major activities of JM Technologies Pvt. Ltd. fall under following categories:
- Odour Generation & Emission Control
- Design & Built STPs & ETPs & Package Units
- Specialized in Treating Flowing Wastewater in Open Drains
- Rejuvenation of Lakes, Ponds & River
- Soil Rehabilitation with Biological Treatment